Festive Tie Dye

A blogger friend once asked me why I don't do OOTDs on my blog. Honestly, I would love to try but then again I take too long in front of my closet and end up getting the comfiest outfit I could find (regardless of the look). Reasons, reasons, reasons. Okay I'll admit. I am a "lazy bones" when it comes to dressing up. I would put effort in it though but only for the special occasions. So yes, not a lot of opportunities for the so called outfit shots. Hahaha.

I wore this ensemble for the Sinulog festival here in Cebu. (Read about that here!) As I've mentioned in my previous post, the main roads during the festivity are closed from automobiles to give way to the street dancing, parades, floats and the flock of people and tourists that come to celebrate. In that note if you decide to attend next year's festivities then be sure to come in your comfiest outfit. In my dictionary that translates to sneakers, shorts, a hat, a strappy wristwatch and a colorful tribal-ish flowy top.

Tie-dye Top Gifted | Shorts Thrifted | Sneakers Converse | Watch Bazaar | Hat Grandma's

12 comments:

Mirali Shukla said...

You have really great pictures! I really enjoy reading your posts :))

http://lifelation.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Thank you Mirali! :)

sonu said...

great pictures. would u like to follow each other??
www.colour3d-vogu3.blogspot.com

Kimai Tabar said...

cute outfit :) Nice blog btw

Please also visit my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/

Anne said...

Thanks Sonu!

Anne said...

Thank you Kimai!

Michael Macalos said...

Love the printed top dear!! ♥ http://michaelmacalos.com

Anne said...

Thank you Michael! :)

Anne said...

Thanks Frances!

The Lady Jersey said...

Hi my beautiful !

I love these photos !

And your outfit ;)

Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

I Love It I Need It Fashion said...

I like what you do with your ouftit young lady. It just perfectly matched: top, watch, hat and the shoes. Although the top is sophisticated and festive, you perfectly match it with other retail fashion accessories that are simple yet chic.

Anne said...

Thank you very much! This is such a sweet comment.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...