Faith {Thoughtful Thursday #9} + Personal Doodle

Faith is Magic
FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST. Growing up I have always loved that line from the Peter Pan books, animated films and movies. How about you? On that note I decided to doodle stuff on a piece of paper and voila!

Allow me to fill you in a little bit about me. Whenever I feel stressed, burnt out, sad or gloomy I always gravitate towards art and literature. I either scribble poems, "feelings"and random whatsits or doodle stuff on any paper I could find. If I'm in front of the computer then I'd type my heart away or play with Photoshop. I find these two as my kind of therapy. Writing and drawing. It allows me to express what I need to... ♫♪ Let it go, let it go. Can’t hold it back anymore. ♪♫ Ooops. Forgive my attempt at singing right there. If you have no clue what that was about try to Google Disney's Frozen. *wink*

Faith is Magic
Here is the original sketch. I decided to add in the colors with the help of Photoshop seeing that I have no colored pencils in sight. Note to self: Buy pencils. I drew in more roses too at the bottom just to give it a little more 'oomph' or something. 

So how do you like it?

Oh and remember, FAITH IS MAGIC...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...