Truth be told, I love summer and the adventure it brings. What I fear however is the wrath of the sun. Tan lines are welcome but I don't want to go all the way and suffer fifty shades of sunburn. Trust me, I've agonized over a second degree burn for lack of adequate skin protection once. It would be a nightmare to relieve that swollen and blister filled experience again. No way Jose!
Call it perfect timing when Flawless Face and Body Clinic launched the Flawless Skin Protect Mist with SPF70! I was invited together with other fellow Cebu bloggers to their launching event earlier this month at La Vie Parisienne. It was a night filled with magical lights and good wine as we celebrated skin care and beauty together with the Flawless team and two of their brand ambassadors and Philippine Rugby athletes Andrew Wolff and Harry Morris.
Here is Mr. Donovan of Flawless posing with brand ambassadors and Philippine national rugby athletes Andrew Wolff and Harry Morris.
- SPF 70 - The product effectively shields the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. That would mean anti-aging, skin cancer prevention and goodbye sunburn!
- Fuss Free - The canister is very light weight plus it features a 360 degree spray system making it easy to apply whenever wherever.
- Non-Greasy - It leaves a fine and light mist on the skin which dries up and gets absorbed in as fast as five minutes. No more white splotches of sunscreen that'll make you look like a failed attempt at foundation!
- Makeup Safe - You can also use it with makeup. Spray some on your hands and apply to the face (or you can simply close your eyes and spritz it on). Wait for it to dry and put your makeup as usual.
- Water Resistant - There's no need to fear that the product washes off the moment you hit those smashing beach waves or bleeds off once you've sweat tons from your hike.
So what are you waiting for? Chuck out your fear of the fifty shades of summer sunburn. #SprayProtectPlay the #FlawlessSummer way with the new Flawless Skin Protect Mist with SPF70! Summer ought to be enjoyed so say yes to all the adventures in store!
(Photography by Anne Macachor and Jeph Flores)