Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
The new year brings with it a fresh start but there are still a couple of 2013 memories that I have to share to you guys and one of which is what I love to call holiday cheers with my high school peers. It was the 21st of December and a few days before Christmas when I met up with my closest high school buddies. In fact, we've saved the date since November. Hectic schedules are such a mean bummer so we had to get ahead and outsmart them. Luckily all the stars aligned and we met up, had dinner and lots of chitchats at a lovely place here in Cebu called Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant.

First of all, sorry for the not so good photos. I had a hard time neutralizing all the yellow tint in them. Do you know any other quick and effective fix? Let me know down in the comment box below. Now, here's what our stomachs and eyes feasted on!

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Let's start with the lovely interiors. At first glance, Simply J's looks like a furniture shop with all its lovely home furniture and decors! Can you spot the sleigh? It's quite a nice touch for the holidays.

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
I particularly adore the "love birds" lamp. Here's a little close up. Doesn't it make you feel all mushy? Now, where the heck is my Prince Charming? Hahaha. Kidding!

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Another piece that I would have loved to bring home (but can't) was this furniture shelving with an installed clock and the flower arrangement on top. I'm a sucker for pastels and practically anything that's both cute and satisfies my organizational needs. Ohohoho! OCD much eh? Now without further ado, here are all the foodgasmic photos.

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Grilled Chicken in Citrus Marinade ₱225.00 | Stuffed Chicken Parcel ₱225.00 | Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry ₱190.00 | Chicken Cordon Bleu ₱200.00
Overall, I would have to say that the food is very much worth your money. They may not be considered cheap but at the same time they aren't out there or over the top to cause damage to your wallet. Two thumbs up for the good food and the lovely interior! Seriously, my photos do not even give justice to the place and the food.

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Here we all are. I forgot to mention I brought my sister to tag along. The reason for such I will be explaining in a separate blog post. Watch out for that!

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant
Oh, can you see how much bigger our smiles are in this photo? That's cause we're all full and excited for the gift giving and we're actually headed to a different place for dessert. We just had to buy more time to chitchat.

Simply J's Cafe and Restaurant is located at 10 Apitong Street, Cebu City near the Parklane Hotel and Quest Hotel. You can call them at (032) 505-8315 and are open from Monday to Sunday 11:00 am to 2:00 pm , 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...