|Image via [Pinterest] from [gigikke]|
I found this video by Anna Akana all thanks to my undying love for The Thought Catalog. You see when I'm bored I always succumb to reading blogs and random articles in the internet. Yep, nerd alert! I would say that this is by far the best makeup tutorial I have set my eyes on. It tackles the topic in a different light and I highly suggest that you watch it.
My favorite points on Anna Akana's How to do your Make up:
1. Dabble your eyes with optimism. It's all about perspective.
2. Align, shape and fill your thoughts. Say no to negativity and being judgmental.
3. Blend everything evenly: intellectually, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
4. Highlight with kindness.
5. Speak in a way that you will be proud of. Say no to gossiping.
6. Self esteem is important. Don't feel flat or blah.
So what do you think? How do you go about your everyday makeup routine?