I Heart the Valentino Rockstud Collection

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
Here goes the confessions of a shoe-holic. I admit that I am a sucker for shoes but alas I can't buy all the kicks I'd ever want. Perhaps someday I'd get the chance to have a special pair after I have saved up for one. But since my priorities have all been set, my shoe collection is but to remain a project in the making for now. 

I have nine pairs of shoes at the moment: 3 ballerina flats, 1 sandals, 2 sneakers and 3 heels. 95% are pairs I have accumulated over the past five years and the rest are just a little over a year old. Also, none of them are over ₱600 ($13) because I'm overly thrifty. LOL! What I really meant was... I'm a believer that fashion doesn't have to be expensive. Ironic isn't it? Here I am a self professed shoe-holic but I don't have a collection more than the number of my fingers in both hands. But hey, at least I've got the pairs I need and that's what matters. *wink* I would admit though that if my fairy godmother asks me what designer pair I'd like to have then it would have to be a Valentino Rockstud Shoe (or at least something similar).

You could blame by obsession to two of my favorite bloggers: Wendy Nguyen of Wendy's Lookbook and Camille Co of Camille Tries to Blog. I mean, what's there not to love about these Rockstud kicks? Take it from them when it comes to styling their Valentinos:


Obviously, my favorite would have to be the nude colored ones (pair #5). Fairy godmother, where art thou? Haha!  So, do you love them too? What shoe are you currently crushing on?

[Images via Wendy's Lookbook and Camille Tries to Blog]

16 comments:

Yana Tan said...

Same obsession!!! Huhuhuhuhu :(

Anne said...

Good to know I'm not alone in this. Hi Yana!

Anne said...

Thanks for dropping by Nicole!

Eleonora said...

I don't like so much this studs collection...but that pair in brown is very cool!

xoxo
http://follementefashion.blogspot.it/

Anne said...

I seldom wear them too! I always get the "you're too tall" comment so heels are reserved for special occasions only. LOL. Hi Kyle! I missed you.

Anne said...

No worries. We all have our preferences. ;)

Heidi D. said...

I've always loved Valentino, but the Rockstuds are really on my radar lately. If only...

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com

Anne said...

Same here! Thanks Heidi.

Anne said...

Thanks Putri!

Jecelle said...

love that shoes ;)
http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

of course you do. :)

Valentino said...

Love your collection...

valentino shoes

Anne said...

Thank you!

sprinklesofstyle said...

These are a all absolutely gorgeous!!!! :)


Layla xx


www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

Anne said...

Super! :D

Like, Whatever said...

The shoes look great! Wish I could wear 'em.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...