Blogapalooza 2015

Blogapalooza | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
Live from One Esplanade, Anne and Rhob spread geekiness at this year's Blogapalooza. Be forewarned. This fugitive duo is one hundred percent wacko. Report all sightings immediately.  

Okay, now you have a good idea why I wasn't cut out for newscasting. I'll probably end up goofing around and messing my script. So long career! Kidding aside, I got the chance to attend Blogapalooza for the very first time last month. I wasn't expecting much given that it was a first for me but I was impressed by a number of participating brands who really took their marketing genius to a whole new level. Of course I made sure to document all of it and boy did I take a gazillion photos! Sadly, half of them's all too blurry. *welp* Either my good old camera really has to retire or my trusty sidekick of a sister and I are simply too bonkers. Or both? Whatever. Photo dump coming through!

Blogapalooza | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
Blogapalooza | Foodpanda x Bagwings
First up has to be Foodpanda and Bagwings because we all know how big of a foodie I am. That goes for my sister too. Foodpanda had games set up and they even brought their cute and gigantic mascot with them. Besides, this brand really has the chops when it comes to food delivery. I mean, have you ever heard of the likes of 1-600-PRINCE-CHARMING-WITH-FOOD? Bagwings fed our hungry tummies and it certainly did not disappoint! Their bagnet and spicy chicken wings are a deliciously deadly combo. I'm not even kidding. Unfortunately, the queue took forever since there was no other food establishment in sight. Regardless, it was really tasty and the staff were nothing but polite.

Blogapalooza | Foodpanda x Bagwings
Blogapalooza | Foodpanda x Bagwings
Blogapalooza | Foodpanda x Bagwings
Blogapalooza | The Diff
Judging by the name of this blog, my "artist" stalking escapades and my endless DIY fanaticism, I am up for anything that screams art and creativity which is why The Diff caught my eye in a heartbeat. They offer customized cellphone cases and true to their brand's identity, they had artists doodle all over their booth and design on the spot! I had to stop myself from looking like a kid who wants candy.  

Blogapalooza | The Diff
Blogapalooza | Breakout Philippines
Breakout Philippines and Outbreak Manila brought in a zombie apocalypse. They didn't skimp on the makeup and prosthetic even! I just felt a little sad for those brain eating monsters because people were asking for their photos non-stop. Tinalo pa ata si Yaya Dub sa dami ng nagpalitrato! Haha.

Blogapalooza | Breakout Philippines
Blogapalooza | Breakout Philippines
Blogapalooza | Nightfall Escape
As if zombies weren't enough, someone had to bring in the aswang, white lady and manangal to the venue. Nightfall gave us the chance to try the game out using the Oculus Rift but the scaredy-cat that I was, I pushed my sister to do it for me. Whoops! They already scare me off the bat on screen. How much more in virtual reality? Besides, my sister enjoyed the experience anyway. LOL.

Blogapalooza | Nightfall Escape
Blogapalooza | Nightfall Escape
Blogapalooza | Sosro Fruit Tea
The busiest booth of all and no doubt my favorite would have to be that of Sosro Fruit Tea. There was simply so much to do. There were games, a funky photo booth and the blockbuster caricature area where three artists weave their magic and turn you into a cartoon! The drawing of me here pretending to do a newscast is actually from them which I digitized and tweaked a bit. The experience was lovely that I had to do a separate blog post about it. (Read all about that here.) Also, you have to try out their "Freeze" flavored tea. It's really epic with a good fruity mix that leaves a cool minty aftertaste in your mouth. It pretty much lives up to its name.

Blogapalooza | Sosro Fruit Tea
Blogapalooza | Sosro Fruit Tea

Ah, I transformed into  a chatterbox yet again. Here's a trophy for reaching this far. More photos coming through!

Blogapalooza | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
Blogapalooza | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
Blogapalooza | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
That pretty much sums up our Blogapalooza experience! There are certainly points for improvement but it was still one for the books. Till the next one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...