Blo Blow Dry Bar {Manila Travel Diary 2}

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Blo Out (noun): a styling session or act of getting blo-wn out. That was exactly what I got when I visited Blo Blow Dry Bar's Rockwell Branch late last month. It was around July of 2013 when I won some hot pink Blo gift certificates thanks to Tricia Gosingtian. It got me all hyped up but alas I live in Cebu and all the branches are in Manila. I thought I'd never get to use them but an opportunity came up. *ahem* Dinner date with Camille Co *ahem*. Mind you, this blow dry bar that originated in North America is famous for hair styling services. It's dubbed as an affordable catwalk-quality bar for the modern woman.

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Here I am with my messy, unkempt and dirty hair. I have a lot to thank sweat, dirt and the long travel from Cebu to Manila for all the messed up gunk in my locks. Ew! Please forget I wrote that. Hahaha. I was accompanied by my Tita Jinky, Tito Bob and this charmer with me, my cousin Daphne to Blo's Rockwell Makati branch. Oh yes time to get this mane cleaned up and pampered!

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Swoon! If you're a lover of pink then Blo Blow Dry Bar's interiors are going to sweep you off of your feet. Even if I am more of a blue kind of girl, pink hues still get me all the time. Oh and yes that Audrey Hepburn photo just sealed the deal.

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
My dirty tresses got all the pampering they needed as I sat in one of these comfy chairs. I love the products that they've washed my hair with. They smell so good and even lasted when I woke up the day after.

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
I particularly adore how everything is kept neat and organized. Also, can you spot any wires? I don't! That's because all the tools have been strategically placed atop those slim cabinets/table posts. I appreciate salons that give attention to the tiniest details like this. I know... OCD much eh?

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila | Hair Menu
You can choose one of the seven styles from the Blo Hair Menu. I chose the red carpet although looking back I wish I tried the pillow talk. Oh well, next time then.

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Look at all of these hair knickknacks. One of these is sure to add some much needed pizzazz to your look! You can choose from sweet bows, bold printed headbands, colorful clips and sparkly combs.

Blo Blow Dry Bar Manila
Here I am with my lovely hair stylist feeling fresh and ready to fly to the Early bird Breakfast Club to meet the one and only Camille Co! Please ignore my nervous smile. I was feeling really anxious at the time. I was about to meet and have dinner with her in less than 30 minutes.

Blo Blow Dry Bar has three locations in the Philippines and you can contact them to book a session through phone, email or their website. See a list of contact details below. (Walk ins are also very much welcome.) From my experience I would say that I am quite impressed with the swiftness of their response to emails. They even guided me on how to arrive at the event venue of Camille's dinner. Two thumbs up for all the friendly staff!

  1. Blo Rockwell
    Stall #019 P1 Level, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City 
    63 917 6-blodry (256379)
    blorockwell@blomedry.com

  2. Blo Serendra
    2-C01A 2nd Floor Serendra, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
    63 917 6-blodry (256379)
    bloserendra@blomedry.com

  3. Blo Megamall
    5th Floor Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
    0917 6-blodry (256379)
    blomegamall@blomedry.com

4 comments:

putri said...

Great place and beautiful dress dear :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Emma McIlroy said...

You look beautiful Anne!!! What a fun experience :) And perfect timing too, for your dinner with Camille! :)

Anne said...

Thanks Putri! The dress is actually my mom's. :)

Anne said...

I know! I can't help but think that it was really meant to be. Thank you Emma!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...