Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes {Manila Travel Diary 4}

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
Sweet tooth alert! My love for desserts just wouldn't go away. I can't help but succumb to the temptation every single time. Oh dear, the weighing scale is even frowning at me. Is there a cure out there? I think I need help A.S.A.P. Anyway here goes my last Manila Travel Diary post and since sweet-toothed me is always looking for new dishes to try and satiate my food-lust, my pretty cousin Ryche and her family brought me to a famous dessert shop and cafe in Manila called Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes.

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
As you know by now I was in Manila a few months back for Camille Co's special dinner and since I was already a tourist per se, I grabbed the opportunity to wander around and visit my relatives. We began the day walking around Greenhills until we decided to go get some chow and somehow destiny led our way. 

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
The moment we stepped in, I immediately felt that I was in familiar territory. The ambiance, hues, color palette and interiors were full on catchy. Look at those tables and light fixtures! Seriously, places like these are my happy pills. You know me, I'm such  a sucker for interiors. 

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
Any bookworm would swoon at their bookshelves! I have always wanted something like this for my bedroom although I would fill it with my favorite novels instead. Geez, I might need a full wall to work with if I indeed attempt this. LOL.

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
Okay so let's get a little trivia savy! Established in 2007, Banapple is a bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes, desserts, yummy drinks and hot dishes. Its name is derived from its two best sellers namely the Banoffee Pie and the Apple Caramel Crumble. Look at the many options laid in front of our eyes. Ah! My tummy's rumbling as I write this.

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
We ordered quite a number of dishes and I only managed to snap a few photos since we were too thrilled to eat. I missed the pasta and all the drinks. Excited much eh?

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
I enjoyed the food so much that I wish they'd open a branch in Cebu. I'll absolutely pay it another visit when I come back to Manila. In case you're wondering about their prices, click here for their menu. Banapple is open daily, Monday to Sunday from 7:30 am - 11:30 pm. They have a branch in Katipunan, Tomas Morato, Ayala triangle and Connecticut Greenhills. For more information and contact details, visit their official website and Facebook page.

Here's my cousine Ryche and her adorable baby Reign making cutesy faces. Manila I love you so much! Can I live there? Ha! I wish.

8 comments:

Kyle Rodriguez said...

OMG Anne nakakagutom itong blog post mo na 'to haha. The cake looks amazing!! <3

http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Oops. Pasensiya po. :)

Janine Ella Anongos said...

Everytime I visit your blog I see FOOD!!!!!

Anne said...

Hehe. It just so happens that I was trapped in a foodie enchantment when I visited Manila. Oops!

zoe fitzpatrick said...

Those cheesecakes look divine! I'd also like to try that with my books, it would look so cool. x

Www.itszoecoco.blogspot.ie

Anne said...

They taste divine too! :)

Kiat Cebu said...

Looks yummey- allof them.
www.kiatcebu.com

Anne said...

They taste good too. Haha!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...