Impossibilities {Thoughtful Thursday #1}

It's kind of fun to do the impossible
image via [Pinterest] from [loveit.com]
Happy Thursday guys! Today, I decided to make a series post I'd call Thoughtful Thursdays. I've always loved reading random quotes. Sometimes all we need is a motivational pat in the back. As a certified bookworm, I find solace in words. It can get me through the bad days, inspire me to be the best, remind me of good memories, cheer me up and all those stuff. Sometimes words captivate the soul in ways reason cannot fully understand. It just does.

For my very first post, I chose this one by Walt Disney. "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Do you agree? I do. It feels so good to prove people wrong. It is even better to prove yourself wrong. Sometimes we label things as impossible just because others said so or because we didn't have the courage and the confidence to try. I must admit that there too were things that I didn't dare do for fear that I won't accomplish them. When something seems so impossible, it can be scary. Failing can be painful. But guilt is more painful. I didn't want to grow old, look back and tell myself that "I should have tried. It was possible after all." So I challenged myself to never stop reaching for my dreams. Nothing is impossible with hard work, faith and probably a little pixie dust. Take this blog for example, I first thought that I won't be able to keep one. I suck at diaries so how can I keep this up to date? Besides, who would read it? But hey, here you all are reading this very post and I'm right here typing my thoughts away. 

So the next time mister Impossible blocks your way, shove him off and say, "Nothing is impossible. The word itself spells I'm Possible."

I hope this inspired you. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Michèle said...

it truly is!

www.thefashionfraction.com

www.thefashionfraction.com

libys11 said...

totally agree with this quote!! it's all about reaching for your dreams! :D

Animated Confessions

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...