Smile {Thoughtful Thursday #3}

Smile everyday.
Image via [Pinterest] from [Source]
Hi everyone! It's another cold Thursday for me. It's been raining all day long and I'm missing summer even more. There are a couple of things I love about the rainy season though: coffee, hot choco, champorado [a Filipino delicacy made of rice and cocoa] and ice cream. Yes, I still love eating ice cream. I don't mind how cold it gets. LOL! 

As for today's post, I chose this quote: "Smile everyday." Just a few hours ago I received a package. It was very exciting as I haven't received mail for the longest time! With computers and the internet, letters could be sent faster and more conveniently. I used to receive a lot of those from my relatives in Manila back in the day. So when my mom called me and handed me a package, you could just imagine how my eyes lit up with delight. A smile spread across my lips and I was jumping up and down.

A month ago, I wrote this post after Tricia Gosingtian posted about one of her favorite hair treatment products called Lucido-L. I got really curious as I have always loved how her hair resembled curly doll-like locks. Days after that, I was contacted and what do you know... I get to try them too! Plus, I get to experience Blo Blow Dry Bar! Yay! *insert bigger smile*

Right now the package is still unopened. As much as I would love to rip the packaging apart, I wanted to do it with my sister. She's been my biggest fan and supporter ever since I started this blog. Hopefully, she'd wake up from her short nap.

Remember, smile everyday lovelies! It will bring you all the good vibes and happiness in life!

11 comments:

hena said...

nice quote.

it's a little cold here too.. a nice break from the intense heat of last week.. but i don't think i'm ready for summer to be over just yet.

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Thanks Hena. Enjoy your summer!

Corina Nika said...

You have absolutely no idea how jealous i am!
Raining season is my favorite, even more now that we hit 38 Celsius in Kefalonia Island.. i just hate the heat!!

Anne said...

Whew! 38? We reach around 35 celsius during the summer and I find it super uncomfy already. I like the rain too but I hate it when I have to battle it out while I'm out for work and stuff. Haha.

Corina Nika said...

Oh yes! And it's going up to 43 somewhere in the middle of August. It's just hectic! So haha yeah, i would love some rain now, although i know what you mean

Jhoan Martinez said...

Hi! Its hot where I live, but then again it has been raining every afternoon lately. I'm your newest follower! I subscribed and followed you on bloglovin, I hope you can checkout my blog and do the same! jhoanelizabeth.blogspot.com

Kim said...

It's winter here in NZ and I am missing summer so much!

http://eleganceandbeautynz.blogspot.co.nz/

Brewed Together said...

Love this! What a great reminder. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

Raf Juane said...

This post made me smile :)

http://rafjuane.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

I'm glad it did. Thanks for dropping by Raf!

Xandy said...

i am smiling. lovely post you've got here.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...