Free Printable Chip Bags: Swiftie (Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour)

Free Printable Chip Bags: Swiftie (Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour)

It happened on a random day. It was the early 2000s and my dad was playing his radio as usual. Just as I was approaching him, the speakers blasted Teardrops on My Guitar and we both looked at each other and mouthed "ang ganda" (it's beautiful) as we didn't want to interrupt the song. We didn't have access to cable tv or the internet back then and I had no idea who was singing just that I would always look forward to hearing her on the radio. That's how this debut Swiftie was born and the rest is history. Seriously, I could go on but it'll take an entire day and I don't want this to end up like a novel! *laughs* Fast forward to three hundred takeout coffees later,  I've been trying to get tickets to the Taylor Swift: Eras Tour but I didn't survive the great war for any of the 2023 and 2024 stops. I designed some free printable chip bag templates as packaging for cookies that I was hoping to bake for fellow Swifties (ifykyk) or I could fill them with stationery that I designed. That was the idea. I didn't get the tickets and I was about to shelf this but I figured, why not share it? They could be fun for some Taylor Swift-themed parties!


Free Printable Chip Bags: Swiftie (Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour)

The PDF file comes with 2 chip bag dimensions. Fill them up with stickers, friendship bracelets, cookies, candy, stationery and so on. I recommend printing these on glossy photo paper to get that chip bag effect but you can also use matte if you prefer that.


Free Printable Chip Bags: Swiftie (Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour)

I've included the full step-by-step instructions in the download file to help you assemble your Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour chip bags but all you'll need will be scissors and glue (or tape).


Printable Chip Bags: Swiftie (Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour)

INCLUSIONS

• 1 PDF file

• 2 chip bag sizes


SIZES

• Small: 3.5 inch W x 5 inch H (when assembled)

• Large: 5 inch W x 7 inch H (when assembled)


PRINTING AND PRODUCTION TIPS

• A4 (8.3 in x 11.7 in)

• If your printer has the feature, I recommend “borderless printing”.

• Set your printer setting to the best quality and choose the correct material/paper type for optimum results.

• Output may vary depending on the quality of your paper, ink, and printer.

• Avoid resizing the print output (100% is best) to maintain the correct sizes.


COPYRIGHT LICENSE

• For PERSONAL USE only.

• Strictly NOT FOR SALE, in whole or in part, in print or digital formats, online and offline.

• Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing, and sub-licensing of the files is prohibited.

• Do not share the files or any part of it beyond this website and its intended use. If you want to share, use the direct URL to this page. Tips, donations, commissions (from share traffic), and sales help keep projects like this going.

• Anne’s Scribbles and Doodles retains the sole ownership to these files and any part of it. Tour poster/artwork belongs to Taylor and her team.

• This is not an official merch and is a fan-made freebie for the sole purpose of promoting Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour and her music.

• Files cannot be uploaded to any Print-On-Demand website.

• Files cannot be used in logos, trademarks, corporate identity, apps, websites, packaging, and branding.

• Files cannot be edited or uploaded anywhere online, in whole or in part, without written and express consent from the owners.


Download Free Printable Chip Bags: Taylor Swift (The Eras Tour) by Anne's Scribbles and Doodles


Wishing we all get to hear Taylor Swift live at some point! Do tag me on Instagram or Tiktok if you use this chip bag template. PS. What surprise songs did you get at your The Eras Tour stop? If you haven't been, which ones do you hope to get if you do get to go? xo, A Swiftie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...