Instagram Story Templates: Getting to Know You (Part One)

Cute Instagram Story Templates: Getting to Know You | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles

I've always had this itch to create. Be it a DIY project, a piece of poetry, a random doodle or a dish, there's always this intense craving to do something with my hands. It's almost addicting. So when I had to learn Adobe Illustrator for work this year, I decided I might as well give myself a project of sorts; hence, these Instagram Story templates!

I've been working on these during my free time (aka before bed) in the last two weeks. The software is still pretty new to me so these may not be as polished as I'd hope for but I'm pretty proud of them if I must say so myself. So feel free to use them on your Insta Stories and make sure to tag me @anneroch13 so I can see your posts!

HOW TO USE THESE TEMPLATES

Option 1: Simply download these files and select them from your gallery when posting your Stories.

Option 2: Head to my Instagram and check out the Highlights section labeled "Story Temps". Hold down and screen shot.





Cute Instagram Story Templates: Getting to Know You | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles


I'd like to give a massive shoutout to Jess of the blog June Letters Studio for making her hand drawn vector stripes and patterns available for her readers to play with and use. I was looking for license free elements to experiment with and I remembered her Freebie Friday series some years back. :) Lots of love to Tippy and Pong of the Googly Gooeys too for lending me tools, teaching me tricks and pretty much being the awesome Ate (big sister) and Kuya (big brother) I never had.

Cute Instagram Story Templates: Getting to Know You | Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
PS: I've got 5 more from this collection (and color palette) to share with you in the days to come so do feel free to come back soon or follow me on Insta! I'll be compiling all these Instagram Story templates in my Highlights tab.

PPS: Part two's here! Download the second batch of these Instagram Story templates by clicking on this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...