Dolce Cafe Cebu

Dolce Cafe Cebu
Before I flew and moved to Manila from Cebu almost a year ago, I made sure that I had a despedida date with my kindergarten chummy. (Hoorah for backlog posts! I finally got the time to blog about this after 10 months. LOL.) Of course, my little sister got to tag along. We didn't really have a choice, did we? I'm just kidding! With two of my favorite people in the world, we spent a quiet Sunday afternoon at a dessert place up the mountains of Busay called Dolce Cafe.

Dolce Cafe Cebu
Dolce Cafe Cebu
Dolce Cafe Cebu
The place was minimal, sleek and neat in the aesthetic aspect which I find pretty refreshing. It matches the mountain views too which was great. As for the pricing, it was pretty fair and akin to most dessert places in Cebu. You'll dish out around ₱150-500 per person depending on whether you just go for the sweets or you're in for the full meals too. It's pretty easy to navigate and find since it's near the highway and locals know of it quite well. You can take the cab or ride the jeepney too so there's no problem on that part.

Dolce Cafe Cebu
Dolce Cafe Cebu
Dolce Cafe Cebu
Because we already had our lunch, we ordered a chocolate cake, a cheesecake and some butterscotch brownies. Initially, we sat inside the shop but decided to head on out and dine al fresco to enjoy the cool fresh air.

Dolce Cafe Cebu
Dolce Cafe Cebu

After our sweet little escapade, our trio went to a movie house to enjoy the rest of the day. It was pretty bittersweet to be honest because it meant that my chummy and I will be on a long distance friendship thing. But as they say, all the best friendships stay strong if not stronger despite the distance. Besides, we've pretty much met up here in Manila a few months after we left so really, we find ways! 

Dolce Cafe is located at D' Address, Panorama Heights, Nivel Hills, Lahug, Cebu City. They are open from 7:00 am - 1:00 am on Sundays through Fridays and 7:00 am - 2:00 am on Saturdays. They can be reached at (032)512-7263 or cafe.dolce@yahoo.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...