Cartoon Transformation

Cartoon Transformation and Caricature
It's official folks. We just got Disney-fied and I bet you it felt so cool! I've always wanted to have myself turned into a cartoon of sorts and just a few weeks ago I got this wish ticked off my bucket list. My sister did too and I'm so excited to show you how this magical transformation was accomplished!

As I've mentioned in my previous Blogapalooza post, Sosro Fruit Tea's booth at the event was the busiest one thanks to somebody's marketing genius. They hired three artists to make a caricature of the event attendees which mind you was over 700 people. You can simply imagine the queue but everyone was patient enough to wait. The output was just so worth it!

Cartoon Transformation and Caricature
Among the three artists, my sister and I decided to fall in line for the youngest one. I've heard the other illustrator worked for Disney but then I was curious about what young blood has to offer. The caricature was penned in black and white but because I can never make do without my hues I just had to digitize and color them in. Check out the original illustration and the final results below! Also, I made a video to capture it all!

Cartoon Transformation and Caricature
Make way for Super A and her pink cape! I may have just watched an episode of Super Girl around this time which is why I went down the hero path. Looking back, maybe I should have opted for Hogwarts robes. But then again you have to agree that this costume is kick-ass! What do you think?

Cartoon Transformation and Caricature
The forever volleyball fan and lover of the sport, my sister went with a jersey reminiscent of her varsity uniform way back in high school. It's also got the signature blue and white colors and her jersey number 15! To be honest, the figure of this drawing was... how should I say it? Fit? Oh can I have it too please? Haha.

Cartoon Transformation and Caricature
Obviously, I am so obsessed with these drawings that I may have tweaked them to wear a variation of clothes and so I can incorporate them on the blog. Take this post for example. I can draw and doodle yes but I simply have no talent for caricatures. I mean look at these. They're pretty much spot on! How about you? Have you been turned into a cartoon too?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...